We’ll let you in on a little secret: at Track Seven Events, we simply love what we do. That’s a big part of it. Our team is made up of passionate, talented individuals that excel at what they do. And that allows us to help make your event dreams a reality.
But we also have a process to our customized event design, and here’s a little look at it.
1. The creation phase. The creation phase is how we begin. It is during this time that we talk about the concept and theme of your event. We’ll brainstorm for unique ideas just for you. We do this by taking your initial thoughts and using them as a jumping point to create a theme and concept, which will create a unique event experience unlike any other!
2. Preparing the estimate. As soon as we have come up with a concept, we start thinking about the budget to make this dream a reality. Our aim is to create an accurate estimate of what everything will cost, right down to special lighting, custom-built props, and even the music. We’ll also keep your budget range in mind.
3. Selecting the venue. The right venue really matters, and getting that space will depend on a number of factors like budget, availability, size, rental costs, and set-up time. If you have a specific venue in mind, we’ll do our best to make that work. But if it doesn’t, we’ll come up with viable alternatives for you to consider.
4. Design and production. During this phase, we’ll create floor plans and renderings so that you can see how everything will be laid out. This is the point where we also create the flow of events, the agendas and menus, entertainment, and lighting design for your approval. We will also start building special props and bars, and install any special equipment needed for your party.
5. Execution. This is where the real magic happens – because it’s your event! Of course, prior to launch, we’ll do a few run-throughs, sound checks, and rehearsals to make sure everything is just perfect for the real thing.